Grace’s Before And After
How My Life Has Changed
Imagine filling all of your clothes out naturally. No more stuffing your swimsuits or suffering all day with painful underwire push up bras. Never again would you have to worry that something might “slip out” at the worst time, totally mortifying you! Imagine choosing ANY sexy top or dress that you want, and never being restricted by designs that conceal a padded bra underneath. You might even go bra-less if it’s one of those hot Victoria’s Secret outfits. Imagine never again having to worry about a man wondering where your breasts went. (Ouch!) But if you’re like me, Mother Nature didn’t bless you with a natural pair of big perky C’s. The good news: it’s ok. We don’t need nature to give us a fabulous pair of girls anymore! And since you’ve found your way here, you’ve most probably been secretly thinking about getting a boob job, just like I did for YEARS.
Why I Was Terrified Of Getting A Breast Augmentation
Ten years ago, I decided to save up the money for a breast augmentation. For FIVE YEARS, I researched the subject top to bottom while that pile of money sat in my savings account because I would always chicken out right before I picked up the phone to make a consultation appointment! Like you, I had the image of the most perfect, gorgeous breasts in mind – and I would get super excited at the thought of actually being able to have them. But every time I got serious about breast augmentation and sat down to research on Google, I would inevitably stumble across some awful boob job horror story or – even worse – a bad boob job photo. You know the kind I’m talking about. Think veiny breasts with nipples pointing in different directions. Two hard bowling balls plastered to a bony chest. Uneven, obvious jobs that look so fake, it’s nasty. Who would want to end up with breasts that look like THAT? Add the risk of a bad boob job to the fact that you have to undergo EXPENSIVE SURGERY that costs THOUSANDS of dollars in order to get bigger breasts, and it’s no wonder so many women are too scared to ever actually step into a plastic surgeon’s office. You have two options: Get gorgeous boobs, or possibly end up with a bad boob job and complications. For the majority of women, it ends up being a game of chance. I don’t know about you, but that’s NOT a game I want to play. Not with my body.
The Exciting Truth About Breast Implants
The truth is, you can drastically reduce your rate of complication AND get a GOOD BOOB JOB if you do all the research and make all the right decisions. It took me YEARS to figure out exactly what those decisions are, and what kind of research you need to do in order to protect yourself and get the results you WANT. It’s NOT as easy as typing a few keywords into Google. Let’s face it. There’s a load of crap out there on the internet. Misinformation, lies and all kinds of quacks trying to sell you instant, often unsafe and weird solutions. I’m not here to do that. I’m the first to tell anyone that getting breast implants is a COMMITMENT. You don’t just walk into Boobie King, order a Boobie Meal, and walk out with boobs five minutes later. You have to save the money. Do the research. Make the decisions. Understand there’s a multi-phase recovery to go through.
Fact: One In Every Two Women Are Disappointed In Their First Breast Augmentation
Yes, HALF of all women are disappointed in their first breast augmentation! Why? They don’t do all the research, don’t ask all the right questions and rush into it all too fast without taking the time to really figure out EXACTLY what they want. Once I went through the whole shebang myself and ended up with a boob job that I LOVED, my friends told me – “You HAVE to write a book about your method. It would be so much easier if all the essential info you needed was put together neatly in one place for any woman to find!” And because I’ve gone through the experience MYSELF, I share tons of personal details that no doctor or website has mentioned in all of my previous research. My goal is to make your dream of getting the perfect breasts achievable for you, and to give you the BEST information so you can make the safest and most beautiful choices for yourself. If you do all of your homework, you will NOT end up as one of those horror freak show boob jobs you’ve seen on Google. And you’ll get all the info you need in ONE PLACE, much faster than the YEARS it took me to research and finally feel comfortably safe enough to make all my own decisions. You can buy, read and enjoy my eBook IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN HOME. No ducking between the aisles of Barnes & Nobles or dressing incognito at your local library, all the time praying you don’t bump into your Aunt Mary or an ex-boyfriend just as you’re picking up a book about boobs!
The Boob Job Bible (117 Page PDF)
This eBook purchase includes the bonus, Save Big Bucks On Your Boob Job.
In My Breast Augmentation eBook, I Teach You…
- My special guaranteed “trick” to finding the perfect implant size for your body. Follow it exactly, and you’ll end up with the breasts you’ve been envisioning!
- The three main reasons women get those serious and scary complications you see on Google (Hint: It RARELY happens “out of the blue,”) and how to avoid them in order to lower your chances of anything going seriously wrong to as small as possible – as well as TWO things you can do RIGHT NOW to immediately lower your risk.
- Are you secretly terrified you’ll never wake up from surgery? Going under general anesthesia is the scariest part of the whole experience for a lot of women. On page 30, I reveal the absolutely ESSENTIAL question you need to ask to make sure your breast augmentation is as safe as possible, so that you don’t have to worry about this.
- Do you get your teeth cleaned at the dentist’s office? I mention something VERY important that boob job patients absolutely need to know about trips to the dentist on page 78. The scary thing is, many plastic surgeons forget to inform their patients of this!
- Many patients complain about feeling “dumped” after a plastic surgeon completes the surgery and collects payment. On page 23, I share the essential question you MUST ask your doctor to find out at the consultation if he’ll be there for you during recovery, or leave you to fend for yourself. This is a make-or-break question that can protect you from a high complication risk rate, as most problems occur during the recovery phase right after surgery – when you need a skilled plastic surgeon’s care the most!
- Some plastic surgeons are salesman disguised in scrubs. I explain how to instantly recognize this “type,” with a detailed breakdown of the warning signs so that you don’t accidentally hire one to be your doctor, only to end up disappointed and broke.
- Are you planning on having children? On page 29, I list the special points you need to consider before choosing your implants, or else risk ending up with heavy, saggy boobs and another costly redo surgery down the road.
- Are you wondering if you need a breast lift too? I explain how to know if you REALLY need one (lots of plastic surgeons oversell this procedure to women who don’t really need it $$$), as well as a handy little test to figure out which kind of lift you should consider IF you need one.
- Does the thought of getting topless so quickly in a consultation freak you out? On page 15, I list three essential things to consider when choosing a doctor that could mean the difference between feeling horribly awkward or completely at ease and totally ready to put together your dream boob job plan!
- How to pick the PERFECT BREAST IMPLANTS that give you the glamorous body you’ve always dreamed of since you were a little girl, and how to avoid getting breasts that look mismatched to your body.
- Did you know the plastic surgeon you choose is the BIGGEST influence on the kind of breasts you’ll get? I explain how to find and pick the best plastic surgeon who will give you exactly the kind of boob job YOU envision, as well as how to fully background check any USA-based plastic surgeon (it’s quick, easy and FREE.)
- What the recovery is REALLY like, and how to prepare for it; it could mean the difference between days or weeks of initial recovery. My handy guide on page 97 can even transform the first week after your surgery from painful misery to a relaxing “staycation.”
- Want to feel what having breast implants is like in the privacy of your bedroom without having to go to the plastic surgeon’s office just yet? Page 46 reveals an easy way to make your own breast implants at home to try on (you most probably have what you need already; if not, it’ll cost you $5, max.)
- The one thing you should absolutely NOT do under ANY circumstances, or else risk your complication rate soaring by an entire 75% as well as GUARANTEEING a poorly healed set of scars!
- Where you place the implant (over, under, etc) can MAKE OR BREAK a good boob job. I explain who the different options are best for, and how to make sure you’re getting the one that will give you the boobs YOU WANT.
- All you need to know about breast implants, in everyday language (no confusing med-speak!), so you can talk to your plastic surgeon about getting exactly what you want so that he clearly UNDERSTANDS what you’re saying and DELIVERS the exact breasts that you want.
- I explain exactly what to expect, from the time you’re wheeled into the operating room to the days and weeks afterwards. I’ve been there and done that!
- What you should be paying for a boob job, and how to know if you’re getting ripped off – you’ll need the extra money for your new bra and clothing wardrobe, so you can’t afford to just flush it away!
- Doctors can have TOTALLY different styles, and you don’t want to go to one who does the kind of boobs you DON’T want. So how can you predict his style? The secret lies in before & after photos, but you need an educated eye. Page 17 reveals how you can figure out a doctor’s specific style just from looking at photos on his website, and whether he’ll be able to give you the breasts you want.
- One of the biggest reasons for a redo is getting the wrong kind of implant fill (saline or silicone) for your body, and many women STILL remain conflicted about it AFTER they get the boob job! I erase the constant and stressful second-guessing with a self-test to confidently decided whether silicone or saline is best for you.
- Are you totally confused by all the incision options you have to choose from? (“Grace! What does that even mean?” Answer: Implants can go in through your nipple, boob crease fold, armpit or bellybutton.) I reveal how to pick the best one for yourself, and what you absolutely MUST ask your doctor if you’re going to get the belly button or arm pit options!
- Exactly what to ask at your consultation to make sure you’re hiring the RIGHT doctor and getting the breasts you WANT (with a printable questionnaire so you don’t forget anything – which is especially easy to do if you’re nervous!)
- Did you know that you have the majority of control over the potential complications you might get? Pages 74 to 85 explain all the risks and the chance you actually have of getting any of them – but most importantly reveal how to AVOID them and lower your risk to as low as humanly possible; which often means that you have a greater chance of getting into a serious car accident on the way to surgery than you have of getting a serious complication!
- What to do in those final moments when you’re wheeled into the operating room, your heart is racing with both nerves and excitement, and your plastic surgeon is drawing on you – it can COMPLETELY prevent one complication, but 85% of women don’t do it!
- The most OVERLOOKED part of breast augmentation, and how to make sure you’re involved in this part of the decision-making process – 3 in 5 women aren’t even aware of this before they get a boob job and leave it entirely up to the doctor to decide!
- A friend of mine was getting a boob job to even out her lopsided breasts, and the doctor put the wrong sizes in the wrong breasts! Yes, really. But get this – he tried to cover his mistake up by saying that her breasts looked uneven after surgery because of swelling! On page 36, I reveal how to protect yourself from ever landing in this situation.
- The NUMBER ONE recovery complaint of breast augmentation patients that most plastic surgeons either breezily mention or don’t talk about at all, and how to prevent it. This could mean the difference between a gentle first few post-op days or a horribly miserable experience. And guess what – I had to suffer through the pain because I didn’t know! But I’ll make sure YOU know all about it so you can prevent it from happening to you. What I would have given to read this one page before my own surgery!
- Would you let someone else pick your wedding dress for you? Didn’t think so. Not even the best plastic surgeon should be picking your breast implants FOR you either. I explain ALL of the decisions involved in getting implants, so that you have control over how your breasts will ultimately look after surgery.
- Getting breasts is an emotional roller coaster ride! You’ll need support. Is your husband, boyfriend, mom, sister or friend acting weird about your decision to get implants? I explain how to deal with them so they don’t turn your boob job into an unnecessary drama, as well as where to look for amazing (and free!) support if you can’t find it at home.
- Dying to know what breast implants would actually look like on your body? In Chapter 3, I reveal how to accurately figure out what you’d look like with a bigger rack – BEFORE you get the boob job, so that you can be absolutely positive that you’re ready to take the plunge!
Don’t Go Broke Over A Bad Boob Job
Worldwide, there is currently a 25% re-operation rate for breast augmentation; that means one in four women undergo a SECOND boob job to fix issues with the first one. With the average cost of breast augmentation in the USA ranging between $6,000 to $8,000, that’s a very expensive mistake to make.
A Special Bonus That Could Save You Hundreds
FREE With eBook Purchase: Save Big Bucks On Your Boob Job Bonus Booklet
Not only do I want you to get the results you’ve been wanting for so long, I also want you to get the best possible deal too. I didn’t know it at the time, but there’s a bunch of ways to save on the cost of your boob job. I wasted hundreds if not thousands of dollars that I didn’t have to, after finding this out all first-hand. Learn from my mistakes, and save yourself the extra cash!
In Save Big Bucks On Your Boob Job, I show you:
- Exactly how to negotiate your breast augmentation quote so that you can actually walk away with extra money in your pocket (YES, you can).
- How to negotiate the price just as effectively if you’re shy and HATE the idea of negotiating ANYTHING – you don’t even have to be face to face with the doctor using this method.
- How to immediately save up to $200 before ever stepping foot into the office; if you’re not “in” on this industry secret, you could unnecessarily waste hundreds of dollars.
- Did you know there’s a kind of plastic surgeon who on average costs LESS yet has the BEST skills? I reveal the two magic words to look for in a doctor’s resume.
- Do you have the money saved or plan on saving the full amount? You can make it work to your advantage! How to finagle a cash discount EVEN IF the doctor has a “no cash discount” policy!
- Have friends or family who are interested in a little nip or tuck? It can save YOU money. I explain how to bring family and friends to your plastic surgeon and make it work for you by getting a discount off YOUR procedure!
- Do you have a flexible work schedule? Maybe you’re a stay-at-home mom or a freelancer? It can save you hundreds of dollars! On page 11, I reveal how.
- A discount anyone who is a nurse or military member NEEDS to know about.
- Why “doubling” up on procedures can not only transform you, but save you more cash and recovery time.
- Can’t wait to buy sexy new bras for the new girls? It’s so much fun! But bras can be EXPENSIVE. On page 13, I reveal clever tricks to save TONS on your bra wardrobe – I’m talking hundreds of dollars!
- Why you should NOT finance your boob job, and what to do instead if you don’t have all the cash right now but want breast implants.
- Is a payment plan a must for you? Don’t use a credit company and get daylight robbed in the process! On page 15, I outline how to make an INTEREST-FREE payment plan with your plastic surgeon.
- My amazing money-saving tips that can save you hundreds and make your boob job possible much faster. After all, most breast implant patients say, “My only regrest is that I didn’t get it done SOONER.”
- The few things you should never skimp or go “cheap” on no matter what any friends may tell you, because they affect the QUALITY of your boob job and can lead to DISASTER.
What Are You Getting All Together?
You’ll receive my fun yet super informative 114 page The Boob Job Bible and 17 page Save Big Bucks FREE bonus too. I value your privacy. Your credit card statement will have no reference to breast augmentation for this transaction. Afterwards, you’ll have absorbed these THREE CRUCIAL POINTS that most breast augmentation patients NEVER LEARN, or figure out after it’s too late:
- How to choose the RIGHT plastic surgeon, the PERFECT size and the most BEAUTIFUL implant for your body – thereby giving you the perfect breast augmentation you’ve been envisioning.
- How to significantly lower your risk of complications so that you have the SAFEST breast augmentation possible.
- How to get this all right THE FIRST TIME, saving yourself what could be $7,000+ for a redo or removal and steering clear of a botched boob job.
You can learn this all for only $39. And remember, my Save Big Bucks bonus is included for FREE.
The Boob Job Bible (117 Page PDF) This eBook purchase includes the bonus, Save Big Bucks On Your Boob Job.
The Boob Job Bible (117 Page PDF)
This eBook purchase includes the bonus, Save Big Bucks On Your Boob Job.
Right after you pay via Paypal, you’ll be immediately directed to The Boob Job Bible download page. Click on the Downloads Management Section to download your file. The copies will download as PDF documents, which you can view and save on any PC or Mac computer with Adobe Acrobat Reader. (You can download Adobe Reader for FREE at if you don’t have it already.) You can also print my eBook out for easy reading. And if you have issues at any time, you can always contact email@example.com for a speedy reply.